Passionate about embedded control systems? Our engineers work in team to build control systems for all kind of application areas, from industrial machinery to more residential applications.
- You have an engineering degree in electronics and affinity for mechanical and other engineering disciplines;
- You are/become an architect: understanding and translating customer requirements to system concepts, in collaboration with the customer and your colleagues;
- Domains involved: electronics, software, housing, cabling, field & communication busses, etc.;
- You look for the right balance between cost, design, complexity, modularity, robustness and quality;
- You work together and communicate with different stakeholders: customers and PsiControl departments: HW / SW / Test development, Assembly / Production, Service, Logistics, ...;
- You follow and implement relevant technological trends;
- Affinity with compliance to norms and standards;
- You are communicative, show initiative and have a sense of responsibility;
- You like to learn and have a desire to improve your professional skills through being challenged and coached by our experienced engineers.
- To work in a young team, in a company that is at the forefront of technology in its segment;
- Coaching and on-the-job training by experienced colleagues;
- The opportunity to further develop yourself and take the initiative in a dynamic and fast-growing international group.