Embedded Software Engineer
Are you passionate about embedded systems? At PsiControl, our Embedded Software Engineers use different software architectures and technologies in a variety of projects and like to gain an insight into the applications controlled by their software. Users, customers, electronics, state-of-the-art technologies – they cover every aspect. As an Embedded Software Engineer at PsiControl, you will be part of the design team and have the opportunity to create embedded control solutions for different applications and customers.
- You should have an engineering degree in computer science or a Master's degree in ICT;
- An affinity with electronics and a solid understanding regarding the interaction of electronics and software;
- You like to be creative, handling the specification and prototype phase right up to the validation of the software;
- You should be able to function in a team context as well as on your own;
- You must be communicative, able to show initiative and possess a sense of responsibility;
- You should enjoy learning and have a desire to improve your professional skills through being both coached and challenged by our experienced engineers.
- To work in a young team within a company that is at the very forefront of technology in its segment;
- To receive coaching and on-the-job training from experienced colleagues;
- The opportunity to further develop yourself and take the initiative in a dynamic and fast-growing, international group.